Monday, December 17, 2007

Letters From Bohemia

"Seriously what the HAL!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!! I'm so OVER the media launching these epic campaigns of doom and despair trying to scare people into buying away their fears. Everytime I breathe there's a new flash warning about some ice tornado flying around shooting snow lasers down 67. Seriously wtf. But don't forget that global warming is going to jump up and bite my cankles when I least expect it.... I suppose all that carbon dioxide is encirlcing the eye of the ice tornado causing this Jewish pastry oven of flames shooting out the center of the ice tornado. WTF?!?!?! seriously.oh...and buy things!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do it today. go out and buy your happiness. do. it. today."

"I'm stuck on the Cincinnati-Kentucky border without a drop of alcohol or a magazine! I'm about to climb out the window and deice a bitch myself...or just hitchhike with a gaptoothed snagglepuss over the mountains!"

"SO me and Antoine decided that we've had enough of the government's taxes... state taxes, federal, the death tax, the head tax, the soul tax.... we were fine with that... we dealt with it accordingly....BUT when they put a SUGAR tax OH GOOD HEAVENS!!!! We're pissed!So since we're out of our stock of 1850's dynamite, we decided to drive to Selma and dump a bunch of tea in the Alabama River and start our March on Washington!!!It's a long road so we're readying a supply of babies to snack on. We're leaving the aborted fetuses in the traditional Cheeto's bag along the trail and remixing the trip for 2007! Sounds like a party!!!"